- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Robert Mason also has a business background, in the main a variety of roles with M&S. He is now a lecturer in Logistics and Operations Management section (LOM) at Cardiff Business School and has led many business research projects with Tesco as a partner.
Books by Author
Examine how marketing and logistics, both key activities in most organisations today, are critical to the provision of customer value.
Published: September 2017, Paperback,
The Lean Supply Chain: Managing the Challenge at Tesco shows how Tesco have built world-leading retail and supply chain operations that aim first to be effective in delivering what customers want and second…
Published: September 2015, Paperback,