- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- About Us
- View All Books
- View All Series
- View All Authors
About the Author
Books by Author
Examines the important function of supply chain management accounting, which optimizes the processes of planning, monitoring and management of information in logistics and manufacturing.
Published: March 2019, Paperback,
Get a clear introduction to the emerging field of supply chain finance, and learn how to approach the key issues by drawing on both theory and practice.
Published: July 2016, Paperback,
Understand the impact of typical supply chain decisions on a company's income statement and balance sheet.
Published: January 2016, PDF,