- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
He also has practical experience of company recovery work, and has been asked to act as a director of a number of businesses when they were experiencing periods of financial and organizational restructuring.
He is now actively involved in research into the way in which venture funding is conducted nationally and regionally, and has written other books on aspects of corporate distress and lectures on corporate governance.
Books by Author
Aimed at SMEs looking to raise new finance, Venture Capital Funding provides a detailed examination of the funding options available, the most effective approaches to venture capitalists, and new material…
Published: August 2008, Paperback,