- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Tad Tuleja, Miller Heiman, Inc's staff writer, has co-written five MHI books, including the original Strategic Selling (available from Kogan Page). Among his nearly 30 other books is Beyond the Bottom Line, a study of business ethics.
From 1987 to 1991 he directed the School of Management writing programme at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. He has also completed a PhD in anthropology at the University of Austin.
Books by Author
Confront the rapidly evolving world of business-to-business sales with this book which introduced the world to the concept of 'win-win'.
Published: June 2011, Paperback,