- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Case Studies
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
From 1987 to 1991 he directed the School of Management writing programme at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. He has also completed a PhD in anthropology at the University of Austin.
Books by Author
Protect and strengthen key accounts with this hard-hitting, no-nonsense guide to managing important business relationships.
Published: June 2011, Paperback,