- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Books by Author
The Training Design Manual is a step-by-step approach to designing and implementing a training programme.
Published: July 2009, Paperback,
Improve the standard of training for you and your organisation immediately with this toolkit.
Published: April 2007, Loose-leaf,