- Accounting, Finance & Banking
- Business & Management
- Digital & Technology
- Human Resources, Learning & Development
- Kogan Page Inspire
- Logistics, Supply Chain & Operations
- Marketing & Communications
- Risk, Compliance & CSR
- Skills, Careers & Employability
- Online Courses
- About Us
- View All Books
- View All Series
- View All Authors
Learning for Organizational Development Sample Chapter: Understanding Organization Development
How do you go about understanding the characteristics of your organization's culture?
How can L&D professionals support successful OD and change?
Should OD be seen as one part of L&D practice?