- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- About Us
- View All Books
- View All Series
- View All Authors
Learning for Organizational Development Sample Chapter: Understanding Organization Development
How do you go about understanding the characteristics of your organization's culture?
How can L&D professionals support successful OD and change?
Should OD be seen as one part of L&D practice?