Off the Page: New realities of hiring U.S. military talent
Those who serve in the U.S. military represent a talented, resilient and skilled workforce. How can your company incorporate this community into recruiting practices and reap the benefits of this unique workforce? Face the new realities of hiring military talent during this uncertain time.
Watch experts Lida Citroën, a military transition specialist and personal branding expert, and Lauren Addy, National Recruiting, Colonial Life, as they discuss and answer crucial questions like:
- How can companies grow and retain veteran talent?
- How has interviewing and hiring changed since COVID-19?
- What are the myths and misperceptions many hiring professionals have about veterans?
- Why are companies focusing on retention now?
- How can veterans be placed and succeed in entrepreneurial roles, like sales?
Complete the form below to watch the full recorded webinar for free.