- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
Rethinking Prestige Branding
Ueber-Brands guide us and give us something we do not already have. They need to be – and make us feel – more than we are without them, and in order to achieve this, they must be ahead of (or above) us. Only then are they literally in a position to create desire and become ‘aspirational’. Only if they have a clear sense of self and strong convictions can they lead us and ideally turn us into their followers. In one line: Ueber-Brands can only fulfil their mission if they have a mission.
Download this free sample chapter from Rethinking Prestige Branding to learn more about the mission of prestige brands.