- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Case Studies
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
The Market Research and Insight Yearbook: Mapping Attention in the Digital Era
Through their work with Microsoft Advertising, Sparker challenged the received wisdom that our attention spans are reducing and instead suggest that they are evolving.
In this sample chapter from The Market Research and Insight Yearbook, Andy Goll explains how Microsft Advertising set Sparkler the task of exploring the link between digital media and attention to see if there were any quantifiable shifts in attention, if any of these shifts were associated with digital media usage, and what impact these shifts might be having.
To access this free chapter from the book, simply complet and submit the short form below.