- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
Understanding and Accounting for Cultural Bias in Global B2B Research
To access Conor Wilcock's chapter in The Market Research and Insight Yearbook, Understanding and Accounting for Cultural Bias in Global B2B Research, simply complete and submit the short form below.
In this chapter Connor Wilcock, Research Director at B2B International, explains that while cultural bias is prevalent in global B2B research and is almost impossible to completely eliminate, researchers must take it into account when working with data.