- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
Using Behavioural Economics in Healthcare Research
To access Dan Coffin and Jonathan Fletcher's chapter in The Market Research and Insight Yearbook, Using Behavioural Economics in Healthcare Research, simply complete and submit the short form below.
This chapter shows the relevance and value of a behavioural economics approach to research in a professional area of decision making which is often thought of as highly rational and evidence based: prescribing practice.