- Accounting, Finance & Banking
- Business & Management
- Digital & Technology
- Human Resources, Learning & Development
- Kogan Page Inspire
- Logistics, Supply Chain & Operations
- Marketing & Communications
- Risk, Compliance & CSR
- Skills, Careers & Employability
- Online Courses
- About Us
- View All Books
- View All Series
- View All Authors
Reading ebooks purchased from our website
You can read ebooks purchased from our website through the Kogan Page Bookshelf®. Powered by VitalSource®, it enables anytime, anywhere access: simply log in to the desktop app or download the Bookshelf app for iOS or Android and Kindle Fire.
Bookshelf provides an optimized reading experience for professionals and students alike. You can:
- Read books offline on iOS, Android, Mac and PC
- Bookmark, highlight and search for easy navigation
- Adjust the font size to suit your preferences
- Cite content correctly in a variety of citation styles
- Learn collaboratively by sharing notes with colleagues reading the same title on Bookshelf
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What if I would like to return an ebook?
A: If you purchased the ebook from our website, then email [email protected] within 14 days of your purchase to request a full refund. All other ebook purchases must be returned directly to where you purchased the title.
Q: Where I can get help if I'm having problems accessing my ebook?
A: Please visit the Bookshelf support page.
Q: What if I previously purchased a CIPD textbook through the CIPD Bookstore?
Q: Where else can I buy a Kogan Page ebook?
A: Kogan Page titles are available as ebooks from all major ebook retailers. We also offer multiple access for students through digital textbook platforms such as Kortext and VitalSource.