Kogan Page is a leading independent publisher of award-winning business books from global experts, academics and specialist professionals, helping organizations and individuals thrive in the evolving business world.
Shortlisted for Academic, Educational and Professional Publisher of the Year at The British Book Awards in 2022, and winner of the IPG Digital Publishing Award in 2020 and Academic and Professional Publisher of the Year and International Achievement Award in 2019, Kogan Page is committed to publishing industry-leading content that is accessible to all readers.
We create opportunities for authors, professionals, academics, students, organizations and professional associations by offering a range of products and services, from books and ebooks to interactive online courses and subscription access to our books – visit our Solutions for… pages for more information.
Kogan Page Authors
Our authors come from the most prestigious academic institutions, international commercial organizations and professional associations - delivering accessible, professional content to our readers in our key subject areas:
- Accounting, Finance & Banking
- Business & Management
- Digital & Technology
- Human Resources, Learning & Development
- Marketing & Communications
- Risk & Compliance
- Skills, Careers & Employability
- Logistics, Supply Chain & Operations
Kogan Page Partners
In addition to working with the world’s leading business experts, we collaborate with a strong network of partner organizations, from prestigious member associations to major news outlets, to develop content for professionals. Visit our publishing partners page to learn more.
Where to Find Us
We have offices in London, New York and New Delhi and a worldwide network of distributors and sales representatives. Our books are available from all major book, ebook and audiobook retailers. You’ll also find us at key international book fairs such as Frankfurt, London, and Beijing as well as at professional conferences and events.
Kogan Page in the News
Visit our News & Media page to learn about our latest awards, publishing partnerships and product launches.
We are the proud recipient of leading industry and specialist book awards, as well as a number of shortlisted and highly commended titles. Visit our awards page to see all of our recent achievements.
Kogan Page is an equal opportunities employer. We take the following actions to ensure we are a diverse and representative organization:
- We are an active member of the Independent Publishers Guild Diversity and Inclusivity Action Group and we support the Publishers Association Inclusivity Action Plan.
- We pay London Living Wage or above to all members of staff.
- We partner with Creative Access to support under-represented groups entering the creative industries.
- Our freelancers work to industry standard bias-free guidelines.
- We make our content accessible and we are one of very few publishers in the world to receive Benetrch's Global Certified Accessible accreditation for ebooks.
- We monitor representation across our staff and authors.
Being a diverse and representative organization is an ongoing process and we are continuing to improve our practices to better serve our staff, industry and readers.