- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
Coordinating Risk Management Effectiveness - Press Release
28th June 2016 - Risk Maturity Models: How to Assess Risk Management Effectiveness
Coordinating Risk Management Effectiveness
Risk Maturity Models provides focused messages for the risk management function, the internal audit function, and the Board. Combining proven practice and insight with realistic practitioner scenarios, this is essential reading for every risk, project, audit and board professional who wants to move their organization up the risk maturity curve. This book:
- Provides the tools and knowledge to benchmark the effectiveness of your risk management activities
- Supports easy comparison of 60 leading risk maturity models, allowing readers to select and adapt
- Provides focused guidance on improving organizational risk maturity for Risk, Internal Audit, and the Board
- Bridges the gap between the risk management and audit functions with a common framework and vocabulary
“The book brings to life the benefits of risk maturity models when effectively applied and is simple but effective in its approach.” - Nicola Crawford, IRM UK Board member
The book follows a logical approach and is packed with information designed to explain risk maturity and to help risk professionals use this technique in support of their position as risk leaders and trusted risk advisors. - Julia Graham, AIRMIC Ltd
About the author: Domenic Antonucci is a practicing Chief Risk Officer and senior risk, governance and compliance consultant. An Australian expatriate based in Dubai UAE, Domenic specializes in bringing organizations 'up the risk maturity curve' and building risk practitioner tools for implementing ERM, ISO 31000:2009 and COSO ERM. Formerly with Marsh Risk Consulting, Shell and Red Cross, he enjoys over 30 years’ experience in risk, strategic planning and business management across many sectors in Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia and Australia-Pacific.
About Kogan Page: Kogan Page is the leading independent global publisher of specialist professional books and content with over 700 titles in print. Its authors come from some of the world’s most prestigious academic institutions, international commercial organisations or professional associations in Leadership, Management, Marketing, Branding, Human Resources, Coaching, Logistics, Entrepreneurship and Careers. Follow @KPMgmtLeaders for information about new books and business insights from author experts.
For a review copy, a by-lined article or to arrange an interview with the author, please contact Philippa Artus: PArtus@koganpage.com or +44 (0)20 7843 1925.
45 Gee Street, London, EC1V 3RS, UK | 1518 Walnut Street, Suite 1100, Philadelphia, PA, USA