Kogan Page sweeps the NYC Big Book Awards 2020
Kogan Page’s award-winning year continues in the United States as its books are recognized as winners and distinguished favorites across six categories in the NYC Big Book Awards 2020.
Speaking about the awards, Helen Kogan, Managing Director at Kogan Page, commented, “We are honored to see Kogan Page represented across a range of categories, which is just a sample of our great portfolio. Congratulations to all our authors.”
The award win reflects the strength, breadth and expertise of Kogan Page’s business books in the North American market, despite the worldwide pandemic. The award-winning titles are:
- Rapid Growth, Done Right by Val Wright - Business: General
- The End of Marketing by Carlos Gil - Business: Entrepreneurship
- Brand Storytelling by Miri Rodriguez - Sales & Marketing
- The Apology Impulse by Cary Cooper and Sean O’Meara - Marketing & Public Relations
- The Simplicity Principle by Julia Hobsbawm - Self-Help: General
- Be a Free Range Human by Marianne Cantwell was awarded as a distinguished favorite in the Career category
Martin Hill, Director of Kogan Page Inc., the publisher’s New York City-based American division, added, “We are so pleased at this great success with the NYC Big Book Award. This is the first time our books have won this award, and to win in all categories that we entered is remarkable.”
– ENDS –
For more information please contact Vanessa Rueda.
E: [email protected]