- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
Ti's Future of Logistics conference
The subject of innovation forms a core part of Ti's Future of Logistics conference series, the first was held in Singapore, October 2015 and the series continues in London, 7th – 8th June 2016. Ti have now successfully run over 10 conferences in Europe, Dubai and Singapore and in 2016 will be bringing the conference series to London for the first time.
The London conference will focus on the future of logistics and analyse the pace and size of change predicted within the Global logistics industry.
By attending the London conference, you will:
- Participate in high level, thought provoking discussions on the most transformative subjects in the logistics industry
- Get a unique insight into logistics in emerging and developed markets from renowned industry leaders
- Network with industry experts and discuss market trends
The conference covers the most topical issues in the logistics industry, including:
- Disruptive technology
- Near-sourcing and re-shoring
- Emerging markets
- City logistics
- Supply chain risk
Who will I meet? Senior level professionals across the industry including logistics providers, shippers, government supporting organisations, high tech experts, economists, property developers, consultants and investors.
Delegates can attend the full 2 day event for £297 (regular ticket price £595), or attend day 2 only for just £95.
Just use code Kp1 at checkout to attend the second day ONLY, or Kp2 to attend the full event at our amazingly discounted price!
This offer is exclusive to Kogan Page delegates and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. These tickets are not available anywhere else for this price.