Sales enablement is a proven system for increasing revenue and productivity by creating integrated content, training and coaching for the sales function.
Written from a marketer's perspective, Effective Sales Enablement goes beyond sales training and development. Pam Didner presents fresh thinking and creative approaches to improve sales enablement strategies, processes and programmes. Using case studies and examples from well-known brands such as Cisco, Oracle and Google, she provides a blueprint for any organization wanting to create a sales enablement function which will, in turn, accelerate revenue growth.
Effective Sales Enablement shows you how to:
- Understand trends that impact sales professionals and how to take advantage of them
- Become a better marketer with creative ideas on how to support sales
- Integrate sales elements into select marketing programmes - and vice versa
- Assemble a first-class sales enablement team
- Leverage technology to better integrate sales and marketing
What's different about this book? Pam Didner has been in the marketing and sales trenches and clearly understands what works...and what doesn't. Save yourself some time making mistakes and just get it right the first time by reading this book.