- Provides a thorough grounding in all the core areas of HR including recruitment and selection, performance management, reward management and L&D
- Includes a dedicated chapter on personal effectiveness to provide students with the skills they need to progress in a career in HR such as influence, resilience, empathy and handling difficult conversations
- Covers wider business topics including change management, organisational context and communication technology to ensure that students have a broad understanding of the business environment
- Includes reflective practice activities to encourage students to think critically about the content and self-test their learning progress as well as explore further boxes to help students read more widely and explore the content more deeply.
- New to this edition: Fully aligned to the new CIPD Level 3 qualification including additional information on job design, people analytics and employee mental health
- Online resources: instructor's manual, lecture slides and annotated web links