The Daily Telegraph Tax Guide is the UK's bestselling tax handbook, containing everything you need to know about completing a self-assessment tax return for 2018/19.
With advice on how to complete self-assessment tax returns and a number of tax saving tips, this book includes:
· Key changes from the Budget and Spring Statements
· Dealing effectively with HM Revenue & Customs
· Worked illustrations showing you how to complete your tax submission
· How living or working abroad affects the tax that you pay
· Tax saving tips which will help you save money
· Inheritance Tax and potentially exempt transfers
Whether you are self-employed, work part time or full time, are unemployed or retired, if you pay tax, The Daily Telegraph Tax Guide is invaluable. It helps ensure that you are as tax efficient as possible, offering practical advice, timetables and examples that make the complex and challenging world of tax returns easier to understand.