Out of Print: Behind the Book
28th November 2013 | George Brock
Find out where George Brock sees the future of the media industry is heading by watching this video
Hungry for more?
You can view this coverage for Out of Print around the web
• 'Meet the Author' - Nick Higham interviews George about the book for the BBC
• 'The people throwing spaghetti are winning' - a glimpse from the book on journalism.co.uk of what the new business models might look like
• 'Journalism books that tell it how it was, how it is, and how it should be' - Roy Greenslade blogs about Out of Print for the Guardian
• 'Newspapers may be dying, but the internet didn’t kill them — and journalism is doing just fine' Matthew Ingram reviews Out of Print for paidContent
• 'George Brock's optimism' - Dutch review from Bart Browers for denieuwereporter.nl
• 'The challenge of staying relevant' a review from India's Business Standard
• The World Editors Forum Blog review the book
About the Author: George Brock is Professor at City University London, where he heads the prestigious Graduate School of Journalism. During his career as a journalist, he worked for the Observer and The Times, where he was Foreign Editor, Managing Editor and Saturday Editor. He has served as president of the World Editors Forum and is on the board of the International Press Institute. He is a regular commentator on news and journalism in the UK and global media, and broadcasts frequently. He is an active conference speaker and reviewer. You can find him on Facebook, Twitter and his blog.