- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Case Studies
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
He is an adviser to senior executives on sudden incidents and longer-term reputation risks and takes a particular interest in corporate positioning on controversial issues. He is a regular speaker, writer and commentator in this critical area of management and corporate communications.
Books by Author
Handle issues and crises more successfully and effectively with minimum damage and disruption.
Published: April 2014, Paperback,
This book explores the very important area of corporate communications and aims to delve into the most recent techniques and practices used in the public relations industry. New Strategies for Reputation…
Published: September 2009, Paperback,