- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- About Us
- View All Books
- View All Series
- View All Authors
About the Author
Books by Author
Uncover the myths that dominate popular conceptions of management, and become a better manager with this compelling, well-researched and practical guide.
Published: October 2017, Paperback,
Forge ahead into a successful, dynamic and fulfilling middle management career with this re-evaluation of what it means in the modern workplace.
Published: September 2016, Paperback,
How to Deal with Stress, 3rd edition, takes a psychological approach to stress, enabling you to build your own plan, gain control and improve your well-being.
Published: March 2013, Paperback,