- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Case Studies
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Books by Author
The Talent Wave offers a new way of developing future leaders by aligning employee aspirations with organizational needs.
Published: August 2012, Paperback,
David Megginson, David Clutterbuck, Bob Garvey, Paul Stokes, Ruth Garrett-Harris
Containing numerous case studies from a wide range of international organizations, Mentoring in Action presents a variety of mentoring schemes, pointing out both successes and failures.
Published: November 2005, Paperback,