- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Duncan Brown is Assistant Director General at the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), leading their research and public policy work.
He holds an MBA from the London Business School and has a formidable reputation for his expertise in pay and reward. He is a prolific author and public speaker in the field, and in a recent poll he was voted one of the United Kingdom's Top 10 'HR Power Players'.
Books by Author
Evidence-Based Reward Management considers how to get better return on pay and benefits, whether incentives are a positive thing, engaging staff for increased performance and questions some of the fads…
Published: July 2010, Hardback,