- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Faris is the co-founder of Genius Steals, an itinerant strategy and innovation consultancy.
Previously he was Chief Innovation Officer of MDC Partners; founding partner of digital agency Spies&Assassins; Chief Technology Strategist at McCann Erickson NY; and Digital Ninja at Naked Communications.
Faris received his Masters in English Language and Literature from the University of Oxford. Fast Company named him one of ten modern-day Mad Men. He is a contributor to their "creative brainstrust" and has also written for Maxim, Financial Times, Forbes, Huffington Post, and most publications with 'AD' in their masthead.