- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- About Us
- View All Books
- View All Series
- View All Authors
About the Author
Ian Brace is director of research methods at TNS UK. He has been a market researcher for over 30 years, during which time he worked for MAS Survey Research, NOP, Esso Petroleum, BJM Research and NFO WorldGroup.
Ian Brace is a visiting fellow in market research at Bristol Business School, and currently a member of the council of the Market Research Society and deputy chair of the Market Research Standards Board. He is the author of Questionnaire Design, and co-author of An Introduction to Market & Social Research, also published by Kogan Page.