- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Formerly MD of Sotheby's Institute of Art, Professor James McCalman is currently the Head of the Centre for Strategy and Leadership at the University of Portsmouth. He has previously enjoyed roles as MBA Director at the Universities of Glasgow and Strathclyde as well as Ashridge Business School before moving to senior leadership roles in the private and charitable sectors.
James McCalman's most recent post was Chief Executive for the Windsor Leadership Trust, a charity delivering senior leadership development programmes to the private, public, military and charitable sectors at Windsor Castle.