- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Jan Paul Van Der Velde
After studying mechanical engineering, Jan Paul van der Velde (1964, Haarlem, The Netherlands) has had a career in purchasing at Philips Electronics, Frito Lay (PepsiCo), Heineken, and ICI/Quest International. Currently he is SVP Procurement at Flint Group, being part of the Executive Management Team.
Through Insight Marketing and People, Jan Paul has shared his experience in purchasing with sales/account executives and this experience forms the key of his book.
Books by Author
Understanding the Professional Buyer is a practical guide for sales professionals. Providing insight into the behaviour and strategies of buyers it Includes guidance on; motivations and rewards, purchasing…
Published: November 2010, Paperback,