- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Jennifer Moss is the co-founder of Plasticity Labs, a technology startup that produces software to measure organisational culture, inform leaders of their current and ongoing social/emotional state, and improve employee happiness at work.
Jennifer Moss is a Harvard Business Review and Huffington Post contributor and delivers talks across the world on the subject of happiness and gratitude at work (recent appearances include SXSW, TEDXWomen and the Chatelaine's W100). She was a Finalist in the Female Entrepreneur of the Year in the 11th annual Stevie® Awards for Women in Business (part of the American Business Awards).