- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Books by Author
A practical learning resource examining supply chain risks and how to manage, minimise or eliminate them, in order to build supply chain resiliency.
Published: November 2017, Paperback,
Outlines supply chain best practice employed by global manufacturers, retailers and logistics companies.
Published: March 2017, Paperback,
Provides a thorough introduction and step-by-step guide to global logistics, including the global logistics infrastructure and the strategic principles and practices in transportation modes and supply…
Published: November 2016, Paperback,
John Manners-Bell, Thomas Cullen, Cathy Roberson
Examines the logistics challenges and opportunities in emerging markets.
Published: September 2014, Paperback,