- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- About Us
- View All Books
- View All Series
- View All Authors
About the Author
Klavs Valskov is Joint Managing Partner of change communication consultancy Agenda Strategies. Since 1999 he has worked in PR, marketing, and communication with organisations including L'Oreal, Accenture, Nordea Bank and the Danish Government.
From 2008-2013 Klavs Valskov was the award-winning Global Director of Communication in Maersk Line managing a team around the world working on public relations, crises, internal communications, social media and customer campaigns. Klavs is part of the Advisory Board at the Institute of Business Communication at Copenhagen Business School. He holds a double MA in Communication and Business Studies.