- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Martin Callingham, was formerly Group Market Research Director at Whitbread where he ran the Market Research Department for 20 years. He was a non-executive director of a German restaurant chain for over 10 years.
He is a Fellow of the MRS and was Chairman of the Association of Users of Research (AURA). In 2001 he won the David Winter Award at The MRS Conference.
Books by Author
In Market Intelligence Callingham (visiting professor, Birkbeck College, U. of London, UK) addresses the concerns that client organizations should address in commissioning and utilizing market research.…
Published: March 2004, Paperback,