- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- About Us
- View All Books
- View All Series
- View All Authors
About the Author
Patricia B Seybold
Patricia B Seybold has over 24 years' experience consulting to high-tech firms and to IT-aggressive businesses in a variety of industries and provides strategic advice to many Fortune 1000 companies. An internationally acclaimed best-selling author, Seybold's first book, Customers.com, has sold over a quarter of a million copies worlwide. Her latest book is The Customer Revolution.
Seybold is a frequent contributor to the national and business press including Harvard Business Review, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times and the New York Times. She is also a highly acclaimed keynote speaker at business conferences worldwide.