- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Phil Race is Emeritus Professor of Educational Development of the University of Glamorgan. Since taking early retirement in 1995, he travels extensively running staff-development workshops on assessment, teaching methods, models of learning, and the design of open learning materials.
He is Visiting Professor at the European Business School, London, where he is also Programme Director for the EBS Certificate in Learning and Teaching in Higher Education. He also led the University of Durham's Certificate in Teaching in Higher Education until March 2000. He is normally to be found in Newcastle-upon-Tyne at weekends, and travels from York midweek.