- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Listed in PR Week's 29 under 29 list and named one of 'the brightest young social media communicators' in the UK, Rich Leigh has a rich and varied PR background, having led award-winning campaigns and household name accounts at digital agency 10 Yetis and consumer agency Frank PR.
He now runs Radioactive PR, working with brands big and small, as well as a range of personal PR clients. Rich Leigh created PRexamples.com, dedicated to the best in up-to-date PR stunts and campaigns. He also co-founded blogger outreach service bloggabase, used by brands including Disney, Ralph Lauren and Tesco.