Want to start reading immediately? Get a FREE ebook with your print copy when you select the "bundle" option. T&Cs apply.
How Leaders Can Take Charge in an Uncertain World
FREE UK and US delivery
About the book
We live in a world of continuous uncertainty and on the brink of a massive digital and AI-powered shift. What should leaders do?
The answer is not to shy away from inevitable changes and more uncertainty, but to have the courage to face it.
Leaders need to take charge by embracing new technologies and ideas and converting these into opportunities for leadership innovation. The best ways for leaders to predict the future is to help create the future.
Future Shaper is about giving back a sense of control. It's about empowering leaders to take charge and shape the future. Niamh O'Keeffe asks leaders to re-calibrate their leadership skills to include imagination and courage, to embrace innovation and drive growth and create a better future.
Future Shaper helps readers to:
· Embrace new digital technologies, understand AI and equip themselves for those not-yet-invented challenges
· Gain insights from today's successful leaders
· Make an impact and feel more in control using an easy-to-understand leadership framework
About the authors
Niamh O'Keeffe, (UK) is a leadership advisor, established author and the founder of First100 and The Prosper Leadership Academy (www.prosperleadershipacademy.com). She has over 25 years career experience in leadership advisory services - including strategy consulting, executive search and leadership coaching. Her insights in this book are based on her experience as a trusted advisor to chief executives and working with senior leaders on key moments in their leadership role lifecycle: how to get promoted, how to have a great first 100 days, how to stay the course and legacy projects. O'Keeffe's client list spans multiple industries and includes advising leaders of entrepreneurial ventures in London and New York, as well as senior executives at global corporations like Accenture, Microsoft and Oliver Wyman Group.
- In today's world of mixed signals and rapid change, we need our leaders to evolve their skills and step up to a new decade where use of technology and talent will be at the heart of competitive advantage. Niamh O'Keeffe's future shaper framework and approach provides a structured guide and advice on how to navigate leadership complexity and stay relevant. This book is a valuable and practical resource. It is a highly recommended read that will deliver a worthwhile on-going leadership dividend.
- Mark Spelman, Head of Thought Leadership, World Economic Forum