- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
Employee Risk Management: Download the First Chapter Now
Employee Risk Management by Helen Rideout covers everything from recruitment through to the end of the employment relationship. Readers will learn how to protect against threats as diverse as: managing employee social media use, an ageing workforce, remote working risks, data security and data protection.
Helen Rideout's Employee Risk Management sets out a straightforward, legally-grounded process that will enable employers to identify, manage and reduce the potential threats that come with every employee, including:
- managing employee social media use, an ageing workforce, remote working risks, data security and data protection
- using an employee risk management approach to benefit the HR function and boost HR's reputation
- turning risk into a positive through safeguarding the organization's reputation and demonstrating business acumen
To start safeguarding your workplace against employee risk, download the first chapter now.