- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
Learning Technologies in the Workplace Sample Chapter: A Learning Utopia?
In Utopia Thomas More famously said, 'most people know nothing about learning', and yet 500 years later many organizations have implemented learning technologies well in ways that please employees, facilitate learning and add to the value of the organization.
Complete this form to access the introduction to Learning Technologies in the Workplace by leading expert Donald H. Taylor so you can begin to understand how to successfully execute learning technologies in organizations.