- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
Sample Chapter from Defence Logistics
Defence Logistics, edited by former Ammunition Technical Officer in the British Army Jeremy Smith, explains how key theories of logistics and supply chain management can be applied in a defence context.
Fill out the form below and find out how historic, scientific, financial and other principles are reflected in the field.