Want to start reading immediately? Get a FREE ebook with your print copy when you select the "bundle" option. T+Cs apply.
Influencers and Revolutionaries
How Innovative Trailblazers, Trends and Catalysts Are Transforming Business
FREE UK and US delivery
About the book
SHORTLISTED: Business Book Awards 2021 - Change & Sustainability
The environmental crisis, disruptive technologies, unforeseen competitors and unpredictable consumers are deeply challenging issues keeping business leaders awake at night. Influencers & Revolutionaries describes the emerging movements and future niches of growth that will impact international markets and industries; including the homes, workplaces and cities of tomorrow.
People are looking for alternatives and demanding a better way of doing business. Their demands mean that ethical, flexible, sustainable, collaborative and radical business strategies are required.
Influencers & Revolutionaries charts inspiring innovation models created by visionary business leaders and brand teams. Illuminating the dynamic global trends shaping businesses across industries, Sean Pillot de Chenecey highlights the transformation of product, service and strategic development, as we move to a circular and more ethical economy. Featuring a new innovation manifesto, this book is a guidebook covering important topics including:
- Trend research, forecasting and scenario planning
- Classic innovation theory vs current leading-edge thinking
- New consumption patterns and fragmented niches of growth
- Dynamic cross-category innovation from legacy brands and start-ups
- Challenging convention via catalytic leadership and next-generation practises
- How agile organizations leverage cultural and social trends to anticipate change
- Utilizing business innovation to tackle social, cultural and environmental problems
Strategists, marketers and developers need a playbook that informs and explains how they can create the next big thing. This book is for them.
About the authors
- Don't try to hide from the future - it will be here sooner than you think. And when it arrives, you'd better be prepared! Start by reading Influencers & Revolutionaries. And then shape your future.
- Carsten Beck, Director of Research, The Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies