- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- About Us
- View All Books
View All Series
- Better Business English Series
- Business Success Series
- Chartered Banker Series
- Confident Series
- Creating Success Series
- Elite Student Series
- HR Fundamentals Series
- Market Research in Practice Series
- Marketing Science
- Myths Series
- New Tools for Business Series
- PR in Practice Series
- Strategic Success Series
- Ultimate Series
- View All Authors
Can I be Happy at Work? - Press Release
2nd September 2016 - Unlocking Happiness at Work: How a Data-driven Happiness Strategy Fuels Purpose, Passion and Performance
Can I be Happy at Work?
Most people want to be happy. But, for many, happiness feels elusive, disappointing, and unrealisitic. My hypothesis? We’re looking at happiness all wrong.
Discover how a data-driven happiness strategy fuels purpose, passion and performance in Unlocking Happiness at Work by Jennifer Moss. With a foreword by Shawn Achor, author of The Happiness Advantage, this book:
- Provides an understanding of how happiness at work has a positive impact on employee performance backed up by solid data sets and scientific research
- Illustrates how a happiness strategy delivers impact, with a wide variety of case studies that span different industries and types of organizations, including lululemon, Misfit Inc, Zappos, Virgin and TOMS, Coreworx, REI and The Body Shop
- Offers exclusive access to Plasticity Labs' cutting-edge employee happiness research, as well as the most current thinking in positive psychology and neuroscience
Vanessa King, Action for Happiness and author praises Unlocking Happiness at Work, calling it “This is the approach for the 21st century workplace. This informative and practical book shows how science can help us create flourishing organisations and flourishing people.” Further commendation from Sarah Green, Senior Editor, Harvard Business Review, “We all deserve to be happy at work. Jennifer Moss’s ability to distil proven research into practical advice will help more of us get there”.
About the author: Jennifer Moss is the co-founder of Plasticity Labs, a technology startup that produces software to measure organizational culture, inform leaders of their current and ongoing social/emotional state, and improve employee happiness at work. Jennifer is a Harvard Business Review and Huffington Post contributor and delivers talks across the world on the subject of happiness and gratitude at work (recent appearances include SXSW, TEDXWomen and the Chatelaine's W100).
About Kogan Page: Kogan Page is the leading independent global publisher of specialist professional books and content with over 700 titles in print. Its authors come from some of the world’s most prestigious academic institutions, international commercial organisations or professional associations in Leadership, Management, Marketing, Branding, Human Resources, Coaching, Logistics, Entrepreneurship and Careers. Follow @KPMgmtLeaders for information about new books and business insights from author experts.
For a digital or printed review copy, a by-lined article or to arrange an interview with the author, please contact Philippa Artus: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 7843 1939
45 Gee Street, London, EC1V 3RS, UK | 1518 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA, USA