- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Francesco Pomponi is a Research Associate at the University of Cambridge, Centre for Sustainable Development. His areas of expertise include built environmental sustainability, horizontal collaboration in logistics, and sustainable development.
Books by Author
Case Study: Drivers and Barriers in Implementing Information Management Systems in European Micro Enterprises
Arvind Upadhyay, Lorenzo Coccia, Francesco Pomponi
Analyse the adoption of wider Information Communication Technologies into European micro enterprises using a real life example.
Published: January 2016, PDF,