- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Books by Author
Understand the essentials of Key Account Management through this clear, concise and no-nonsense guide. Based on over twenty years of research and knowledge, this book is reader-friendly and highly practical.
Published: August 2017, Paperback,
Benefit from clear and concise guidance to the benefits of rigorous marketing planning, demonstrating how to produce a marketing plan which works in the real world.
Published: November 2016, Paperback,
Measure marketing effectiveness, align marketing activities with corporate strategy and deliver accountability with this metrics model developed at the renowned Cranfield School of Management.
Published: October 2014, Paperback,