- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Books by Author
A clear, concise, no-nonsense guide to the essentials of Key Account Management. Highly practical and reader-friendly.
Published: August 2017, Paperback,
Provides clear and concise guidance to the benefits of rigorous marketing planning, and shows how to produce a marketing plan which works in the real world.
Published: November 2016, Paperback,
Measure marketing effectiveness, align marketing activities with corporate strategy and deliver accountability with this metrics model developed at the renowned Cranfield School of Management.
Published: October 2014, Paperback,