- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Case Studies
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Books by Author
Offers the most comprehensive and practical guide available to help all professional services fee-earners ensure that they get paid exactly what they're worth.
Published: February 2017, Paperback,
With guidance on pricing, negotiating and managing fees for professional service firms, this book gives advice to help lawyers, accountants and consultants get paid what they're worth for their engagements.
Published: September 2013, Paperback,