Want to start reading immediately? Get a FREE ebook with your print copy when you select the "bundle" option. T+Cs apply.
The Rebel Entrepreneur
Rewriting the Business Rulebook
FREE UK and US delivery
About the book
Everyone wants to start their own business and there are many of books telling you how to go about it. The only trouble is that many of them are simply wrong. The Rebel Entrepreneur by Financial Times journalist Jonathan Moules explains why, in many cases, the received wisdom on entrepreneurship just isn't the best way of doing things.
Full of examples of successful entrepreneurs, who've made the grade by doing things differently, this book will show you:
- Why you don't need to stick to a business plan;
- There's nothing wrong with learning from the ideas of others ;
- Why, if things get tough, you should put your prices up;
- How cutting costs can kill your business.
The Rebel Entrepreneur is the alternative guide to starting your own business and succeeding that no entrepreneur can afford to be without.
About the authors
- Full of fresh insights and great examples, Jonathan Moules' book really stands out among the countless books written for entrepreneurs. I highly recommend it to anyone who is serious about starting a business.
- Sahar Hashemi OBE, founder of Coffee Republic and Skinny Candy, and bestselling author of 'Anyone Can Do It'