Want to start reading immediately? Get a FREE ebook with your print copy when you select the "bundle" option. T+Cs apply.
The Direct to Consumer Playbook
The Stories and Strategies of the Brands that Wrote the DTC Rules
FREE UK and US delivery
About the book
SHORTLISTED: Business Book Awards 2023 - Start Up/Scale Up
Build your DTC brand by learning from the best. As consumer buying habits continue to shift, more and more brands are turning their attention to e-commerce and selling direct. However, few manage to succeed at scale.
Overcome the challenges of the ever-increasing cost of marketing, the demands of customer service, complicated logistical requirements and the perils of selecting the right technology by learning from the DTC pioneers who have got it right.
Read the founding stories, strategies, failures and eventual success of DTC brands such as Huel, graze, Snag, tails.com, Who Gives a Crap, Casper, Lick, allplants, Bloom & Wild and more to discover:
· How they got started, what worked then and what works now
· The importance of building a community and how to use data
· When to consider going multichannel
· Why you need a bulletproof brand
· Navigating funding, margins, growth, customer service and product development and more
For the first time, the best in class of DTC share their playbooks so that you can understand and build on their successes.
About the authors
- Very few books are both as inspiring and useful as this. Mike has looked beyond the glossy case histories to the real learning curves of success and failure in DTC and feeds the flame of our entrepreneurial spirit as he does so.
- Adam Morgan, author of "Eating the Big Fish" and Founder and Partner, Eatbigfish