- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
MRS Statistics for Research Course
Covering the fundamentals of market research, theory and practice, Statistics for Research is suitable as either a refresher for existing market research professionals, or as an extra-curricular elearning course for those new to working with statistics, particularly in preparation for the MRS Advanced Certificate in Market and Social Research Practice.
Designed to provide learners with a better appreciation of the key statistical concepts that underpin the business of market research, this interactive course offers market and social researchers the opportunity to develop their competence and skills set when working with statistics. The course is worth six CPD credits.
Approximately four contact hours in duration, Statistics for Research features exclusive content, expert videos, interactive exercises and activities, which will demonstrate the critical importance of statistics for research, clearly explain key statistical concepts, and allow learners to master sampling and weighting.
The aim of the course is to enable learners to develop a range of statistical research skills, including:
- Understanding different types of data and methods of summarizing
- Testing the accuracy of survey data
- Calculating Confidence intervals
- How to determine appropriate sample sizes
- Understanding how to test for real differences in the data using Significance testing
It is conducted solely online and is accessible via PC, tablet or mobile. When successfully completed, the learner will receive a certificate of continuing professional development from Kogan Page and the MRS.
Statistics for Research is available to purchase now from £174.99. Corporate and bespoke offers are also available.
Watch an introduction to the course from Helen Oldfield, Sales & Marketing Director, MRS
For more information about the course, visit: www.koganpagelearning.com