Want to start reading immediately? Get a FREE ebook with your print copy when you select the "bundle" option. T+Cs apply.
MRS Statistics for Research Course
Covering the fundamentals of market research, theory and practice, Statistics for Research is suitable as either a refresher for existing market research professionals, or as an extra-curricular elearning course for those new to working with statistics, particularly in preparation for the MRS Advanced Certificate in Market and Social Research Practice.The course is worth six CPD credits.
Featuring exclusive content, expert videos, interactive exercises and activities, this course enable learners to develop a range of statistical research skills including:
- Understanding different types of data and methods of summarizing
- Testing the accuracy of survey data
- Calculating confidence intervals
- How to determine appropriate sample sizes
- Understanding how to test for real differences in the data using significance testing