- Maps to the CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management
- Covers the study of HRM, the people management contribution, the business environment and the structure and strategy of the HR function
- Provides guidance on the professional behaviours of a people professional and explains how to manage HR data and information and use it to make evidence-based decisions
- New to this edition: A brand new chapter on shaping people practice to benefit your organisation.
- Online resources: Powerpoint slides, Lecturer manual and annotated web links