- Talent and knowledge management is now the key driver for business success
- Describes strategies used in the best organizations for getting the most from their workforce
- Includes international case studies based on recent research from Accenture
Every day, workforce talent is becoming harder to gain and easier to lose. A potentially lethal mix of changing workforce demographics, reduced workforce engagement and alignment, and the need for new skills are forcing organizations to look anew at their recruitment and retention strategies. Crucially, organizations that neglect to manage and grow their talent are destined to suffer a dramatic decline in business performance.
The Talent Powered Organization combines a strategic and robust analysis of the dominant issues with a practical approach to reveal the best ways for you to recruit, manage, engage and retain people in your organization. The authors, leading experts on talent management within global consultancy Accenture, draw on a rich pool of international research and analysis to reveal key trends affecting recruitment and retention. Their findings provide you with the insight you need to ensure your organization doesn't lose out in the fight to attract and retain the right people.
With the help of the information provided in this book, you will be able to:
* Place talent at the heart of your business strategy
* Make leaders and line managers accountable for engaging employees
* Build organizational capabilities in learning and skills development
* Establish diversity as a key strategic asset for success
* Enlist your entire organization in identifying and nurturing talent
Containing case studies, international research findings, and practical tools, this book provides you with an objective platform for reviewing talent in your company. It will empower you to understand the forces affecting recruitment and retention and harness them for the long term good of your organization and customers.